This release gives you access to all major functions on rcMobile. While PDTs are still supported, rcMobile is the ideal way to work. Version 7.2 supports shredding better, enhances billing tasks & gives you added control over general operations.
RCMOBILE HANDLES ALL RECORD CENTER FUNCTIONS
Refile lists, interfiles, pallet destruction & off-site shredding are supported in rcMobile. We’ve also taken the opportunity to make some operations more logical, like validating the box and location only once when picking multiple files in a box.
We wanted to give employees further information while they are performing their tasks. They can see all the data about a file or a box while picking. They can also scan a location to know which items it contains.
Take note that all rcMobile logins are listed in the Access Log module.
EDC RC GIVES MORE INFORMATION TO EMPLOYEES
We’ve made it easier to add special instructions. For example, order takers can add them to an order when creating a new customer on the fly. These can also be included when importing recurring orders. Moreover, the route module shows order notes.
EDC RC ANSWERS YOUR NEEDS
Here are a few things we’ve changed to give you flexibility:
- Returning items can be scanned to a transit location or a holding location.
- Boxes and files can have multiple alternate labels.
- A process error appears when a box is picked while one of its files is in transit.
- A customer option has been created to force itemized returns only.
- Half-day rush paging is now optional.
We’ve made ActiveWeb more user-friendly. We’ve added the Notes 2 field and made the file metadata viewable when displaying an image in the search results. We also allow users to print that image directly from the results list.
EDC RC MAKES BILLING ADAPTABLE
We’ve improved the monthly invoice creation process so shredding invoices can be created simultaneously.
We’ve added options to answer your billing needs:
- You can set a minimum cost per delivery, based on a delivery address.
- A checkbox in the Customer Information module (billing section) allows you to charge for a basic storage fee even if the customer has no boxes.
We’ve enhanced the export options:
- A delivery summary can be emailed with invoices.
- You can export an itemized invoice.
We’ve improved manual adjustments:
- After the invoice creation, you can add a charge and associate it to a delivery.
- A warning appears when editing auto-generated invoice items.
EDC RC OFFERS MORE CONTROL OVER MANUAL ACTIONS
We’ve added options to adjust information manually, while keeping track of these changes. For example, employees can modify how full a bin is in the Return Delivery module.
SHREDSOFT MAKES SHREDDING & DESTRUCTION MORE EFFICIENT
We’ve made the shredding calendar load faster and added a Refresh button for real-time data. Shredding containers have extra information associated to them (e.g. status, delivery address, customer number) so your reports can be even more accurate.