Are you using different solutions to manage the same records? Typically ECM companies only offer electronic content management services, while record centers provide offsite storage for your physical files and boxes. This doubles your data entry and increases the chances of mistakes. It also multiplies your operations and leads to efficiency issues in records management. […]
ShredSoft features practical, precise and intuitive functions for shredders worldwide. Make your shredding operation as efficient as possible.
- Track each shredding bin, console and bag and log their historical data.
- Speed up the order process with an enhanced customer search function.
- Simplify account creation with minimal data entry.
- Sell products to customers and easily add them to their order (i.e. paper, files, boxes, etc.)
- Group customers by location or industry for marketing and scheduling purposes.
- Drivers can correct and confirm purge jobs on-site directly with the customers.
- Smartphone app calculates and displays the total due for each purge job.
- Drivers can process credit card payments on their smartphones.
- Smartphones track receipt of checks and cash on COD jobs.
- A COD payment triggers the emailing of an invoice and destruction certificate.
- View, add and modify orders with ease.
- Precise scheduling in 10-minute increments.
- Auto-schedule jobs years in advance.
- The calendar highlights holidays and weekends for an easier view.
ShredSoft displays the fullness percentage of each truck, with a daily summation as shred jobs are added.
The scheduling calendar displays shred jobs in great detail:
- listed by truck;
- time needed to complete each job;
- number of items by type;
- estimated weight of each job;
- job order number;
- customer number and address;
- special instructions.
ShredSoft integrates with a route planner to place your stops, based on the shortest drive time.
- ShredSoft allows multiple pricing on bin loads, depending on their fullness.
- Powerful billing with departmental invoicing.
- Detailed breakdown of work orders by department on each invoice.
- Unlimited users and items.
- Intelligent bar codes that identify the item type and the client.
- Full text and Boolean search capabilities on all item fields and edocs.
- More than 45 tailored metadata description fields.
- Open-shelf item management.
- Hundreds of canned reports available.
- Integrated SQL report builder.
- Supports smartphones and Portable Data Terminals (PDT).
ShredSoft can manage an unlimited fleet of vehicles and locations.
A standard license gives shredders the ability to offer records management (e.g. item sales, asset management, open shelf filing) to their clients. Other modules can also help you widen your range of services (i.e. imaging and vaulting).
DocuData also provides connected solutions that communicate with ShredSoft to bridge the gap between you and your customers. ActiveWeb™ is the ideal online inventory management and ordering tool for your clients. With ActiveFile Software™, your customers are able to manage documents both on-site in their file rooms and off-site in your storage facility. From creation to archiving or destruction, both solutions offer customers total control.
- ActiveWeb™ manages physical and eDocs on one platform.
- ActiveWeb™ is easily deployed and user-friendly.
- Customers can manage their file rooms and cabinets.
- Users can schedule pickups and returns from a web browser.
- Multi-level security groups.
- Access can be restricted based on the user’s function.
- Unlimited retention schedules.
- Dual retention calendar for items stored on-site and off-site.
- Customers can design and print their own labels.
- Encrypted passwords for advanced security.
- Powerful searches on all fields.
- Complete audit history of all documents.
- Tracks records from creation to destruction.
- Simple check-in and checkout of documents.
- Works with Microsoft Office products.
- User-defined fields, layout and preferences.
- Define access rights by department.