Are you using different solutions to manage the same records? Typically ECM companies only offer electronic content management services, while record centers provide offsite storage for your physical files and boxes. This doubles your data entry and increases the chances of mistakes. It also multiplies your operations and leads to efficiency issues in records management. […]
Track, manage and store digital documents for your clients. Users access their documents via the web (ActiveWeb) or with their own software (ActiveFile). Our system retains all versions and tracks all modifications by user and date. Manage a wide variety of eDocs (DOC, XLS, PDF, emails, etc.) linked to physical files.
- Manage physical records and eDocs on one platform.
- Works with Microsoft Office products.
- Encrypted passwords and documents for advanced security.
- Simple check-in and check-out of documents ease collaboration.
- Finalize documents to prevent further changes.
- Retention of each version and authors.
- Complete audit history of all documents.
- Access can be restricted based on the user’s function.
- OCR and indexing capabilities on all documents.
- Perform full-text and Boolean searches on all documents.
- Complies with HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley regulatory requirements.