Are you using different solutions to manage the same records? Typically ECM companies only offer electronic content management services, while record centers provide offsite storage for your physical files and boxes. This doubles your data entry and increases the chances of mistakes. It also multiplies your operations and leads to efficiency issues in records management. […]
ActiveWeb gives clients online access to all their physical records and eDocs 24/7. They can manage, in real time, active and archived records securely. This easy single platform system tracks all their information, no matter the format.
- One system to manage physical records and eDocs.
- Works with Microsoft Office products.
- Easily deployed and user-friendly.
- Customers can manage their file rooms and cabinets.
- Tracks records from creation to destruction.
- Users can schedule pickups and returns.
- Encrypted passwords and documents for advanced security.
- Multi-level security groups.
- Define access rights by department.
- Access can be restricted based on the user’s function.
- Create unlimited record series.
- Dual retention calendar for items stored on-site and off-site.
- User-defined fields, layout and preferences.
- Customers can design and print their own labels.
- Powerful searches on all fields and items.