Mise à jour version 6.25 du logiciel EDC RC
(Version anglaise seulement).
- If an account is made inactive while it still has a valid web license, block the operation and display a message that the web license must first be cancelled
- When creating a user group, prevent addition of delivery types that the customer does not have access to
- Added a QuickBooks “Class” field to general pricing for invoice exports
- It is now possible to update box and file notes fields using the batch update function in the box and file maintenance module
- Created an unloading operation for rcMobile so that items are available to be ordered only once they are unloaded from the vehicle rather than as soon as they are scanned to the delivery. DocuData’s rcMobile is a web application that you can deploy on your web server. Once deployed, your employees can access this on computers and mobile devices with HTML5 compliant web browsers. This will enable your employees to perform operations using live data from EDC RC whenever a connection to the database is available and to perform operations using locally-stored data when a connection is not available.Currently Supported Operations:
- Packaging of loose files and tapes for outgoing deliveries
- Truck validation of boxes and transport containers to vehicles
- All outgoing deliver operations at the client site, with the exception of shredding, container emptying and rotation
- Pick-up of items at the client site (return delivery)
- Unloading of delivery vehicles at the record center to make returning items available for re-order
Please see our additional documentation on working with rcMobile for more details.
- When placing an order for an itemized return of a file, reject it if the box it belongs in is not “IN”
- If the recipient of an item changes after picking starts, add a change of hands history and warn during truck validation that any picking label must be reprinted
- When downloading pallets for disposal, only pallets that are in the current building will be displayed
- Separate customer options were added to make orders for boxes or files permanently out by default.The ability to mark files as permanently out on orders by default for an accont can be very useful for medical accounts as well as accounts where items stored as boxes do not return. This is usefule if you are storing consumable goods as boxes or if you are providing temporary storage of records for an account during a move.
- Added Data capture notification e-mail address to customer moduleUse this feature for accounts where EDC should notify somebody if boes arrive without data. This e-mail would typically go to whoever is responsible for capturing data. This may be an address belonging to the record center or it may belong to the client.This works with the “Data capture before accession” option.
- Added a process error and e-mail a warning to the data capture e-mail address to accounts with file in box tracking if boxes are received without files
- Added a modifiable string to EDC RC’s standard disposal list authorization report to assist with NAID certification compliance
- Adjustments have been made to support the “Check-In” and “Check-out” of electronic documents in ActiveWeb on a Mac operating system.
- Added a line in the box or file’s history when the item is picked up at the client site with rcMobile